Dear brothers and sisters,
Details for the upcoming Tour of a Lifetime Part 29 are as follows:
|Date:||December 22-27, 2023|
|Subject:||The Book of Genesis Part 2|
|Conference Set-up||Hybrid (Face-to-face and online)|
All participants are required to check-in at the conference locations for corporate living. Messages will be spoken live in a hosting location, while the rest of the locations will be joining online.
No individual viewing is allowed. No Zoom link will be provided.
All conference locations will meet together for combined sessions in the morning. Conference locations will be given designated clusters for the afternoon and evening sessions and will be viewing the messages by cluster.
Refer to the Conference Location Guidelines below.
|Check-in Time:||Varies depending on the location (Orientation will start at 7:00PM)|
|Check-out Time:||December 27, 12:00NN|
|Qualification:||Grade 10 to college-age young people|
|Mode of Registration:||Registration is by church/cluster/province.|
Register directly with the hosting conference location where your group will be joining. A list of contact persons for every location may be found below.
Refer to the Registration Guidelines.
|Donation Fee:||Varies depending on the location.|
|Registration deadline:||December 4, 2023|
Information and payments must be complete.
Conference Location Guidelines
- Each location should reach a MINIMUM number of 50 registered young people. If a location does not reach this number, they should send their young people (YP) to other churches/locations that are able to accommodate them. Such arrangements should be made in fellowship among the churches and their respective leading ones.
- Each location should have full-time, stay-in Serving Ones (SO’s) to oversee the location. They must join the sessions and activities of the YP’s and participate in the corporate living. Locations with a large number of YP’s are encouraged to increase the number of serving ones to ensure that all YP’s would be properly cared for.
- Each location should also have a designated statistics in-charge. They will be asked to submit statistics to the registration department periodically throughout the conference.
- In addition to the SO’s, there should be another group of saints responsible for cooking and meal preparation and other needed practical services. It would be best for the SO’s to focus on guiding, shepherding & overseeing the YP’s in their whole being and take care of the spiritual aspect of the conference.
- Since the sessions will be held online, locations must have a stable internet connection. The technical set-up for audio and video should be suitable for all the YP’s to clearly hear and see the speakers and participants in other locations. It would also be best to have back-up arrangements in case of power and internet interruption.
- Locations should be prepared to comfortably accommodate the minimum number of YP’s and serving ones and at the same time, have arrangements that properly maintain the spiritual atmosphere of the conference.
|Dec. 22 (Fri)||Dec. 23 (Sat)||Dec. 24(LD)||Dec. 25 (Mon)||Dec. 26 (Tue)||Dec. 27 (Wed)|
(Time varies by location)
Mopping-up / Cleaning
For inquiries, please contact:
- Bro. Michael delos Reyes – 0917 551 4864 (Globe/TM)
- Bro. Joel Tan – 0933 344 3415 ( Sun)
- Bro. John Nelson Wee – 0922 791 5325 (Sun)
- Bro. Michael Zamora – 0928 337 8942 (Smart)
- Registration is by church/cluster/province. No individual registration allowed. Coordinate and fellowship with your respective leading ones regarding which conference location your group will be joining.
- Register directly with the conference location. Registration procedures vary depending on the hosting location. For the registration details, refer to the list of Registration contact persons below:
|Region||Conference Location||Contact Person(s)|
|NCR||Malabon||Timothy Su – 0951 200 2112 / [email protected]|
|Taguig||RJ Badiango – 0916 403 6211 / [email protected]|
|Region 1||Baguio City, Benguet||David Sanchez – 0960 307 3359 / [email protected]|
John Estrabon – 0927 405 1057 / [email protected]
|Region 2||Diffun, Quirino||Clinton Saguilot – 0975 702 5655 / [email protected]|
|Region 4||Lucena City, Quezon||John Victor Liwag – 0961 242 9248 /|
|San Teodoro, Or. Mindoro||Quinverly Palomar – 0963 526 0860 /|
|Puerto Princesa, Palawan||Jasper Flores – 0975 115 3373 / [email protected]|
|Region 5||Naga City, Camarines Sur||Quennie Baldres – 0919 619 0595 / [email protected]|
|Sorsogon City||Gift Joy Dugayo – 0951 007 1408 / [email protected]|
|Region 6||Bacolod, Negros Occidental||Kimberly Estrosas – 0977 4466 750 /|
|Jordan, Guimaras||John Paul Hocate – 0906 057 5273 / [email protected]|
|Region 7||Bogo City, Cebu||Jasper Arbutante – 0975 327 7285 / [email protected]|
|Cebu City||Ron Remolador – 0927 812 9176 / [email protected]|
|Dumaguete City||Rophie Bagundol – 0997 940 4849|
|Region 11||Davao City||Zyrene Econg – 0998 487 4776 / [email protected]|
- Submission of information and donations should be coordinated with the designated contact person for your conference location.
- Deadline for registration is on December 4, 2022 (Monday). All information and donations must be forwarded to the conference location on or before the deadline. Late registrations may no longer be accepted.
- More conference locations may open after the publication of this advisory. A complete and updated list of locations and contact persons is available at the website.
Bible Verses Memorization
- There are a total of 55 memory verses for the conference, which are divided into two sets: Level 1 and Level 2. Verses are available for download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1END4ZsQJIANQaD5Go3RUOWCdPGyVEHZd/view?usp=sharing
- All participants are encouraged to memorize the Level 1 set as a preparation before the conference. Everyone should exercise to be saturated with the word by memorizing the verses during the conference.
- Those who are able to memorize and perfectly recite the Level 2 set will be rewarded. Detailed guidelines for recitation will soon follow.
For inquiries, please send a message to: [email protected]