November 6, 2020
We are writing to fellowship concerning the upcoming Tour of a Lifetime Part 26. The Tour of a Lifetime (TOLT) has been held in the Northern Philippines annually for over 23 years and has been a great blessing to the advancement of the young people. Initially, it was a biannual activity to some churches in Metro Manila for the first two years, then it became a once a year activity. Eventually, the conference was extended to other localities to reach more young people.
The first tour was on the book of Exodus, and was subsequently followed by the other books of the Old Testament. This year, the topic is on the Minor Prophets. We are looking to the Lord that the release of His word would not be hindered despite the pandemic.
After much fellowship, we realized it will not be possible to hold these conferences in six different venues as what we have been doing in the previous years. So this year, the TOLT will be held via online platform. We believe that the Lord has afforded us this great opportunity so more young people can join this conference. Thus, we are gladly opening the TOLT to all the young people, not only in Regions 1 to 6, but throughout the whole country. We would like to extend our invitation to our dear brothers and sisters in the Southern Philippines who desire to join the conference.
The TOLT Part 26 is scheduled on December 20-24, 2020. This will be open to all young people from Grade 10 to college-age. The registration for this conference is free. Registration closes on November 30, 2020 at 6 pm. This is a firm deadline.
Much grace to you all,
|DATE:||December 20 – 24, 2020 (Lord’s Day through Thursday)|
|VENUE:||Online meetings via Zoom|
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE:||November 30, 2020|
|QUALIFICATION:||Grade 10 to College-age young people|
|Time and Date||Lord’s Day|
|Session 3||Session 6||Session 9||Session 12|
|Session 1||Session 4||Session 7||Session 10|
|Session 2||Session 5||Session 8||Session 11|
For the Saints in the Philippines
- All registrations must be submitted through a serving one from your district/locality/cluster/province, etc.
- No individual submissions will be accepted.
For Overseas Saints
Please coordinate directly with the TOLT 26 Registration Department.
How to Register
- Serving ones must download the registration form here: http://bit.ly/TOLT26DownloadForm
- Submit your file(s) by answering the official Google Form: http://bit.ly/TOLT26Register
- You should receive a confirmation email from Google Forms after completing
the form. If you did not receive an email, contact the Registration Department.
- Links, outlines, and other materials will be sent via email 3-4 days prior to the
- Only one (1) submission per email is allowed in the Google Form.
- Attendance will be collected from participating churches after the conference
for statistical purposes. Instructions on how to submit your attendance will be
provided at a later date.
For Serving Ones
The conference is in need of serving ones from Regions 1-6. If you can serve in the conference please fill out the Service Form here: http://bit.ly/TOLT26Service
Deadline of Registration
Registration deadline is on 30 November, 2020, 6PM. You may edit your response in Google Forms until the registration deadline. Late registrations will no longer be accepted.
For registration concerns, contact:
- Messenger Chat (preferred) – https://m.me/ypworkph
- Timothy Su – 09236019634 (Sun, Smart, TNT)
- Archie Gloduve – 09053668983 (Globe, TM)
- Email – [email protected]
For Inquiries you can contact the following brothers:
- Joel Tan – 09333443415
- Michael Delos Reyes – 09175514864
- John Nelson Wee – 09227915325
- Michael Zamora – 09283378942
Follow the Facebook page for more posts and updates: https://facebook.com/ypworkph