Deadline: November 30, 2020
Note: The details in this announcement are only applicable for Regions 1-6 and NCR in the Philippines. For other localities, please contact GBPI (for Philippines) or LSM for instructions.
Due to the continued spread of COVID-19 and the likelihood that various government mandates regulating and restricting public gatherings will be extended, Living Stream Ministry has decided that the December 2020 Semiannual Training will not be held corporately as a live training in Anaheim, CA. Instead, the churches will be able to participate in the December 2020 Semiannual Training by video training only.
We recommend that all training messages be viewed individually by the saints in their homes, unless government restrictions in your area clearly allow you to gather together in groups. The training coordinators in the registering centers will receive administrative training login credentials for each locality that is registered and will be responsible to distribute the login credentials to the responsible ones in each locality. The responsible ones in the localities should show the messages to the registered saints via video conferencing platform or create webcast logins for the registered saints in their locality so that they can log in to watch the messages.
May we all exercise to maintain a high training atmosphere in our localities for the receiving of the Lord’s up-to-date word. Pray for the speaking brothers that the burden of this semiannual training may be fully released.
I. General Information
- The semiannual trainings are recorded and made available to churches that apply for a video training.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the training.
- Localities can carry out the video training by webcast only. DVDs will not be available for this video training.
- The training coordinators in the registering centers will receive administrative training login credentials for each locality that is registered and will be responsible to distribute the login credentials to the responsible ones in each locality. The responsible ones in the localities should show the messages to the registered saints via video conferencing platform or create webcast logins for the registered saints in their locality so that they can log in to watch the messages.
II. Registration due date
The video training registration due date is November 30, 2020. All items required for registration must be emailed to Brother Franklin Say ([email protected]) on or before the November 30 due date. Churches that do not submit the initial video training registration information by the November 30 due date will not be allowed to hold a video training.
- Registration information includes:
- Name of the video training coordinator.
- Email address of the video training coordinator.
- Video training start date.
- Video training end date.
- Number of video training registrants.
- Accounts: When registering for the video training, please be sure to provide the full name and correct email address of the video training coordinator as well as the number of localities in your region, and the number of saints registered from each locality. The training coordinators in the registering centers will receive administrative training login credentials for each locality that is registered and will be responsible to distribute the login credentials to the responsible ones in each locality. The responsible ones in the localities should use these credentials to show the messages to the registered saints via video conferencing platform or create webcast logins for the registered saints in their locality so that they can log in to watch the messages. Webcast accounts for the registered trainees will be activated at the time they are created.
- Availability: The archived messages will be available on December 21, 2020, at midnight (00:00) in your local time zone. Access to the training messages will be deactivated after the end date for each video training that is provided to LSM at the time of registration.
- Licenses: All training messages employ Digital Rights Management (DRM). The first time a message is viewed on a computer, a License Acquisition Window will be opened and a username and password will be requested. Registered trainees should log in with the user name and password provided to them by the training coordinator. A maximum of two licenses per login will be allowed. The second license can be used as a backup in case a second computer is needed to replace the first one.
- Study Questions: Study questions will be available online for each message with the exception of the last two messages.
IV. Donations, name tags, and training materials
- Donations: Video trainings must be controlled by strict registration with a donation. The donation is Php 100 for churches of Metro Manila and Php 40 for churches outside of Metro Manila. Donation money should be turned over to Brother Franklin Say after the video training.
- Name tags: Name tags will not be provided or required for the video training.
- Outlines: Hard copies of the training outline will not be available for purchase. The PDFs of the training outline publication in all languages will be available to the registered trainees when they log in to view the messages at training.lsmwebcast.com. Trainees may print a copy of the semiannual training outline for their personal participation in the training, but should not print or distribute additional copies without permission from Living Stream Ministry.
- Video Training Questionnaire: Please send the completed Video Training Questionnaire to Brother Franklin Say after your video training. The Video Training Questionnaire will be emailed to you after you have registered.
V. Viewing the training messages:
- According to a schedule:
- Although the video training messages for the December 2020 Semiannual Training are available for the saints to watch individually in their homes, or corporately via Zoom or other similar platform, the video training should still be conducted by the responsible ones in the churches according to a designated schedule.
- The responsible ones in each locality should fellowship and set scheduled dates and times that the video training messages should be watched just as they have for past video trainings. Since this is a training, those who register should be accountable to watch the messages on the date and at the time designated by the responsible ones in the locality.
- One set of login credentials will be set up specifically for the training coordinator and will allow the coordinator to log in and see if the saints are watching the messages on the dates and times arranged by those overseeing the video training in your locality. Attendance can be taken in this way. Saints who do not watch a training message at the appointed time, should be counted absent for that message.
- Registered trainees should not be given permission to make up messages they missed or watch the messages multiple times.
- Corporately via Zoom or similar platform:
- Each locality has the option to carry out the video training corporately via Zoom, GoToMeeting, or similar conferencing platform. This option is strongly recommended and preferred, because it is the closest thing to meeting together physically and will greatly uplift the standard of the video training.
- A corporate video training should be conducted as Zoom sessions by language for each meeting in which you gather the saints to sing and pray, conduct the test, watch the message together, and prophesy.
- LSM will provide the training coordinators a training webcast account from which they can access the video training messages to stream during the Zoom sessions. With this account the training coordinators will also be able access the study questions and PDFs of the training outlines in all languages. PDF copies of the outlines can be emailed to the saints that are registered for the video training. These should not be distributed to saints who are not registered for the video training without permission from Living Stream Ministry.
- The saint administrating the Zoom sessions can stream the message from the training webcast site through his computer, using the share screen function, to the rest of the registered saints in the Zoom session.
- All audio languages will be available via a drop down menu through the administrative webcast account, and if the different languages groups need to meet together according to a different schedule, additional webcast accounts can be created by the training coordinator to meet this need.
- All saints should be asked to provide their name when they connect to the Zoom session so that the training coordinators can easily take attendance for each meeting.
- The training coordinators will need to exercise much care that the Zoom meeting ID is not used by saints who are not registered for the video training.
- Individually, according to a designated schedule:
- The localities also have the option to provide each registered saint with individual login credentials so that they may watch the training messages individually on the training webcast site according to the specific dates and times established by the leading ones in the locality. Saints should not be allowed to watch the messages according to their own schedule.
- The video training coordinator will receive an administrative account from LSM that will allow them to create individual logins and send them to each saint that is registered. Training coordinators will only be able to create logins for the total number of saints registered. For example, if a locality registers 10 saints, the training coordinator will only be able to create 10 webcast accounts.
- The video training coordinator’s account will allow them to monitor the dates and times that the registered saints watch each meeting. This will provide the coordinators a way to take attendance.
- The video training coordinators will need to inform the saints not to share their login credentials. Each saint will have a limited number of licenses with which to watch the messages. If they share their credentials, they will run out of licenses and be unable to watch the messages.
- PDFs of the training outlines and study questions in all languages will be available on the training webcast site for the saints to view and print. These should not be distributed to saints who are not registered for the video training without permission from Living Stream Ministry.
VI. Study Sessions and Testing
- Group study sessions and testing will be a mandatory requirement for those participating in the video training.
- Groups are to be assigned by the local elders/leading ones. Groups of 8 to 10 are optimal.
- Group study sessions should be conducted online by video conferencing software (such as Skype or Zoom).
- There should be a testing of Messages 1-10. All registered saints, whether full-time or part-time should participate in the tests.
- Testing should be carried out corporately, even if the saints are watching the messages individually in their homes. The leading brothers should oversee the tests.
- Testing can also be done online by video conferencing software.
- The testing is an important part of the video training. Therefore it is important for the trainees to participate in a study time. Those taking the lead need to carry out the testing in a way that encourages the trainees both to study and to prepare to be tested on every message they attend. Those who are unable to join the study sessions arranged by the responsible brothers in the locality may still register for the training as either full or part-time status, and the responsible ones should encourage them to study for at least an hour, if possible, and preferably with others when they can.
Video Training Regulations
I. Registrants must be at least 17 years old
Any registrant under the age of 17 must provide an elder’s recommendation to the local training coordinator.
II. The donation
- The video training donation is the same whether full or part time.
- Those participating in the video training full-time or part-time within the same residence should submit video training donations for each participant.
III. Video Training Participation
- Trainees may register for the video training full time or part time.
- Trainees must attend all sessions for which they are registered.
- Those attending part time should sign up in advance for the sessions they will attend; they may attend other sessions also if they are free.
- “Shared seating” is not an option for this video training. Couples or saints living together may watch the messages together at home, but they should still register individually. For example, two saints watching together at home, whether full or part-time, would still be two registrants and require two video training donations. These saints can watch the messages on their own devices, and if they watch together on one device using only one of the assigned logins, they will need to notify the training coordinator that they have watched the message at the time designated by those overseeing the video training, so that they are not counted absent. E. Sharing login credentials is not allowed.
IV. Conducting the video training sessions:
- Video training login credentials should only be provided to those who are registered.
- Trainees must watch the training messages according to the schedule arranged by the responsible brothers in their locality, and not on their own time.
- No unexcused absences; no more than two excused absences.
- Testing and sharing on each message. No more than three failures in testing.
V. Training Materials:
- Training outlines are mandatory for each trainee and will be provided in PDF format on the training.lsmwebcast.com site.
- All materials from this training, in both print and electronic formats, including outlines, audio materials, and video materials, must be obtained directly from Living Stream Ministry.
- We would ask the saints not to create copies of the training materials in any format without permission from Living Stream Ministry, or to accept copies that have been produced illegally. This applies to illegal copies for so-called “personal use.”