Note: This announcement is applicable for Philippines only.
Date: April 16-18, 2021
Registration due date: March 22, 2021
The Training will be held online. Tagalog and Cebuano translation will be available.
- The general sessions of the training will be held online at itero.lsmwebcast.com.
- Due date for registration is March 22 (for Philippines participants). Any registration received after the registration due date will not be accepted.
- How to register:
- You can register online. Please email to Bro. Franklin Say ([email protected]) your name, date of birth, locality, and email address so that your login credentials can be created/authorized. LSM will then send you an email for you to register online.
- You can also fill up the downloadable form below and email to Bro. Franklin Say ([email protected]).
- Cost: ITERO donation is $75 USD. You need to have a credit card to pay. Optionally, you can arrange a bank transfer with with Bro. Franklin Say by indicating in your registration email whether you will pay in peso or US dollar.
- The PDFs of the ITERO outline publication in all languages will be available to the brothers when they log in to view the messages at itero.lsmwebcast.com. Brothers may print a copy of the ITERO outline for their personal participation in the ITERO, but should NOT print or distribute additional copies without permission from Living Stream Ministry.
- The ITERO messages can be viewed at itero.lsmwebcast.com. Every brother who has registered for the ITERO will receive an email containing login credentials by end of day PST Friday, April 9, 2021.
- April 16th: 8:30 AM, 10:45 AM, and 1:30 PM
- April 17th: 8:30 AM, 10:45 AM, and 1:30 PM
- April 18th: 8:30 AM and 10:45 AM. (Note: On the Lord’s Day, the last meeting can be scheduled in the evening so brothers can attend the Lord’s Day morning meeting.)
- If your locality has the technical ability, the brothers registered for the ITERO can watch the messages together via Zoom or similar platform.
- Group study sessions will remain a mandatory requirement for those participating in the ITERO. We will assign the groups and group leaders after all registration is received. It is suggested that the outline and excerpts of the two morning sessions be read prior to joining the group session. Study all assigned reading material on time. Join each session prepared to share, testify, fellowship, discuss, and ask questions regarding the assigned material. During these three days, you should restrict all fellowship, corporate and private, to the subject of the training.
For more inquiries, please contact Bro. Franklin Say.
Download and print the form below. After filling out, please email it to Bro. Franklin Say.
The general announcement can be found at the LSM website.