The aftermath of super typhoon Odette (international name: Rai) has left much properties destruction to provinces in the Visayas damaging several church meeting halls, houses and livelihood of the saints.
The church in Cebu City is coordinating relief assistance to churches and saints in Central and Eastern Visayas: Cebu, Bohol, Leyte, Negros Oriental provinces. The churches in Metro Manila are coordinating with churches in the Western Visayas (Negros Occidental and Antique provinces) and Palawan affected by the typhoon.
We have also received damage reports from churches in Surigao & Siargao in Northern Mindanao.
For Central & Eastern Visayas
Offerings for Central and Eastern Visayas can be forwarded to the church in Cebu City’s US Dollar account :
- Bank: BDO Unibank Inc.
- Account no.: 100770092500
- Account name: The Church in Cebu Inc.
- Bank branch and address: BDO Magallanes Branch, Plaridel St. Cor. Magallanes St., Cebu City
- Swift code: BNORPHMM
For Western Visayas, Palawan, etc.
Offerings for the churches in Western Visayas, Palawan & other affected areas can be coursed through the church in Malabon’s US Dollar account:
- Bank: Metrobank
- Account no.: 464-2-46420012-0
- Account name: The Church in Malabon, Inc.
- Bank branch and address: Metrobank Concepcion Branch, 286 Gen. Luna St., Malabon 1470
- Swift code: MBTCPHMM