Note: This announcement is applicable for Philippines only.
Date: April 1-3, 2022
Registration due date: March 7, 2022
- The general sessions of the training will be held online at itero.lsmwebcast.com.
- Due date for registration is March 7 (for Philippines participants). Any registration received after the registration due date will not be accepted.
- How to register:
- You can register online. Please email to Bro. Franklin Say ([email protected]) your name, date of birth, locality, and email address so that your login credentials can be created/authorized. LSM will then send you an email for you to register online.
- You can also fill up the downloadable form below and email to Bro. Franklin Say ([email protected]).
- Cost: ITERO donation is 700 Php. Please send the donation to Brother Franklin. Please email him or message him for details. You can pay either through bank transfer or GCash.
- The PDFs of the ITERO outline publication in all languages will be available to the brothers when they log in to view the messages at itero.lsmwebcast.com. Brothers may print a copy of the ITERO outline for their personal participation in the ITERO, but should NOT print or distribute additional copies without permission from Living Stream Ministry.
- The ITERO messages can be viewed at itero.lsmwebcast.com. Every brother who has registered for the ITERO will receive an email containing login credentials.
- Recommended Schedule:
- April 1st: 8:30 AM, 10:45 AM, and 1:30 PM
- April 2nd: 8:30 AM, 10:45 AM, and 1:30 PM
- April 3rd: 8:30 AM and 10:45 AM. (Note: On the Lord’s Day, the last meeting can be scheduled in the evening so brothers can attend the Lord’s Day morning meeting.)
- Viewing the messages:
- If the government and the Lord through the fellowship permit, brothers may gather together locally or even regionally. Otherwise we recommend that all brothers watch the messages from their homes.
- If your locality has the technical ability, the brothers registered for the ITERO can watch the messages together via Zoom or similar platform.
- Group study sessions will remain a mandatory requirement for those participating in the ITERO. Group study sessions should be conducted online by video conferencing software (such as Skype or Zoom) or in person by groups if it is safe to do so. Groups and group leaders are to be assigned by the local elders/leading ones. Groups of 8 to 10 are optimal. It is suggested that the outline and excerpts of the two morning sessions be read prior to joining the group session. Study all assigned reading material on time. Join each session prepared to share, testify, fellowship, discuss, and ask questions regarding the assigned material. During these three days, you should restrict all fellowship, corporate and private, to the subject of the training.
Living Stream guidelines who should be invited to the ITERO:
- Elders−every brother who has been serving as an elder.
- Other brothers who bear responsibility in the whole church, not just in a district or group−brothers who often joined the elders, as the elders care for the whole church.
- “Learners”−others who are being raised up, and are now learning to bear responsibility for the whole church.
For more inquiries, please contact Bro. Franklin Say.
Download and print the form below. After filling out, please email it to Bro. Franklin Say.
The general announcement can be found at the LSM website.