Dear brothers and sisters,
We thank the Lord for His faithfulness in carrying us through another year of shepherding and perfecting in love. As this year comes to an end, we would like to have fellowship with you regarding the upcoming Tour of a Lifetime Part 28 (TOLT). Details for the conference are as follows:
|Date:||December 23-27, 2022|
|Subject:||The Book of Genesis Part 1|
|Conference Set-up||Online with corporate conference locationsWe highly recommend that the registered young people of a local church / cluster of churches / province would be gathered together in a meeting hall or any suitable facility for corporate living, along with serving ones who can oversee and guide them full-time. This is similar to the present arrangement of the FTTMa training locations, which will encourage a sanctified atmosphere while practicing corporate living and will help the young people focus on the Lord during the course of the conference. Since we are still in a pandemic, we will require each location to follow minimum health protocols based on the restrictions implemented by their respective local government when conducting the TOLT.Sessions and activities will be synchronized across all the locations and will be held online via Zoom.|
Refer to the Conference Location Guidelines below.
|Check-in Time:||December 23, 1:00PM (Orientation will start at 2:00PM)|
|Check-out Time:||December 27, 12:00NN|
|Qualification:||Grade 10 to college-age young people|
|Mode of Registration:||Registration is submitted by location through one of the full-time, stay-in serving ones.|
Refer to the Registration Guidelines attached.
|Registration Fee:||Varies depending on the location.|
Registration for the conference is free of charge. However, since the locations will be handling the actual expenses for food and accommodation, they may require a fee for the registrants staying in their facility. Please contact your local serving ones regarding this matter.
|Registration deadline:||December 5, 2022, 6:00PM|
Conference Location Guidelines
- Each location should reach a MINIMUM number of 20 registered young people. If a location does not reach this number, they should send their young people (YP) to other churches/locations that are able to accommodate them. Such arrangements should be made in fellowship among the churches and their respective leading ones.
- Each location should have AT LEAST 3 Full-time, stay-in Serving Ones (SO’s) to oversee the location. They must join the sessions and activities of the YP’s and participate in the corporate living. Locations with a large number of YP’s are encouraged to increase the number of serving ones to ensure that all YP’s would be properly cared for.
- Each location should also have a designated statistics in-charge. They will be asked to submit statistics to the registration department periodically throughout the conference.
- In addition to the SO’s, there should be another group of saints responsible for cooking and meal preparation and other needed practical services. It would be best for the SO’s to focus on guiding, shepherding & overseeing the YP’s in their whole being and take care of the spiritual aspect of the conference.
- Since the sessions will be held online, locations must have a stable internet connection. The technical set-up for audio and video should be suitable for all the YP’s to clearly hear and see the speakers and participants in other locations. It would also be best to have back-up arrangements in case of power and internet interruption.
- Locations should be prepared to accommodate the minimum number of YP’s and serving ones and at the same time, meet the minimum health protocols implemented by the local government throughout the entire conference.
|Dec. 23 (Fri)||Dec. 24 (Sat)||Dec. 25 (LD)||Dec. 26 (Mon)||Dec. 27 (Tue)|
Updated schedule for Nov. 25 (Lord’s Day): LTM will take place by location first, before the message by cluster.
For inquiries, please contact:
- Bro. Joel Tan – 09333443415 (Sun)
- Bro. John Nelson Wee – 09227915325 (Sun)
- Bro. Michael Zamora – 09283378942 (Smart)
- Registration will be submitted BY LOCATION. Ensure that your location meets all the minimum requirements^ stated in the Conference Location Guidelines above before sending your registration information.
- All registrations must be submitted by a serving one who will be present at training location during the training.
- How to register:
- Serving ones must download the official registration form here. The form includes registration for both YP trainees and full-time serving ones. Saints serving in the Levitical services are not required to register: bit.ly/TOLT28DownloadForm
- Submit your file by filling out* the official Google Form**: bit.ly/TOLT28Register
- You should receive a copy of your responses from Google Forms after completing the form***. If you did not receive an email, please contact the Registration Department.
- Links, outlines, and other materials will be sent via email one week prior to the start of the conference.
^ Locations that do not meet the minimum requirements will be advised to let their YP trainees join other qualified locations and register their YP through the qualified location.
* Only one (1) submission per email is allowed in the Google Form.
** Those who completed the form may edit their submissions until the end of the registration period.
*** All registrations must be submitted only through the official forms listed above. Other methods of registration will be declined and will be instructed to follow the advised procedure.
- Deadline for registration is on December 5, 2022 (Monday) at 6:00PM. You may edit / modify your submission in Google Forms until the deadline. Late registrations will no longer be accepted.
For registrations concerns, you may contact the Registration Department via:
- Messenger chat (preferred) – m.me/ypworkph
- Bro. Timothy – 09236019634 (Sun)
Bible Verses Memorization
- Memorize the selected verses from the book of Genesis: bit.ly/TOLT28Verses
- There will be 2 sets of verses for memorization. Choose your desired set (only 1 set per YP participant).
- Set 1 – contains 35 verses; Set 2 – contains 72 verses
- Recitation guidelines:
- Exercise of the spirit
- Proper presentation
- For Set 1, recite the 35 verses all at once to your serving one.
- For Set 2, When reciting the 72 verses all at once to your serving one, record the video of your recitation wherein both of you are visible and audible. Shoot the video in one take (no cuts).
- Submit the unedited video through this link bit.ly/SendVideoTOLT28.
- The deadline for submission is on December 21, 2022, until 10:00PM only.
- Be rewarded. Successful participants will receive a reward corresponding to their chosen set.
For inquiries, please send a message to: [email protected]