Praise and thank the Lord!
We would like to inform the saints in all the churches that the Collegian Training 2023 will resume the original 2-week schedule and curriculum. The details for this perfecting work among the young people are as follows:
|Date:||July 3-15, 2023|
|Location:||Full-Time Training in Malabon, Training Center|
|Check in Time:||July 3, 2023, 2PM (No lunch will be served)|
|Check out Time:||July 15, 2023, after lunch|
|Objective:||To cause the young people to love the Lord Jesus and be absolute to Him, to equip them with the divine truths, to help them grow in the divine life, and to build up a proper character in order to serve in the church, and to become gospel seeds in their campuses and community for the church life.|
|Qualification:||Incoming First Year college students or college-age saints (18 and above);|
Baptized and has at least six (6) months of regular church life
|Requirements:||Must be willing to be trained and adjusted.|
Must participate and function in all the sessions.
Must exercise the spirit at all times.
Must be willing to coordinate with the saints.
|June 17, 2023 (Saturday)|
Late registrations will not be accepted.
See the instructions for registration below.
|Registration Fee||P1650 (applies to both young people and serving ones)|
Includes meals, accommodation, and outline.
See payment instructions below.
Need for Serving Ones
- The church/cluster/province should send AT LEAST 1 Full-time Serving One (SO) to accompany their trainees for the whole duration of the training. If the church sends young brother and sister trainees, it would be best to also send both brother and sister serving ones.
- We recommend a ratio of 1 SO for every 10 young people to serve during the training. They must join the sessions and activities of the YP trainees and participate in the corporate living.
Training attire and appearance
Brothers: White shirt or long-sleeved polo (moderate-sized collar) or white polo shirts, tucked in. Dark colored pants with belt (no jeans and shorts, no worldly patterns and loud prints). Shoes must be black leather shoes (rubber shoes are allowed only during exercise period and cleaning time).
Observe proper haircut. Hair color must be natural.
Sisters: Plain white / off-white blouse with collar (no ruffles, tucked in, and sleeves should cover at least half of the upper arm). Dark-colored skirts (should cover the knees by at least 3 inches when sitting). Black or brown closed leather shoes (heels no more than 2 inches high). Shorts, sleeveless shirts and sandals are not allowed outside the sleeping quarters.
Use of gadgets
Bringing unnecessary electronics devices such as laptops, music players, video players, tablets, portable gaming units, radios, etc. is greatly discouraged during the course of the training in order to avoid distractions. Using cameras (including camera function of smartphones) is not allowed during the meetings and inside the sleeping quarters.
Cellphones and gadgets will be collected by the SO’s at the start of the training and deposited for safe-keeping, and will be returned after the training. Should emergencies arise during the training, parents and guardians may contact the SO’s present in the training locations.
Things to bring
- Hard copy of The Holy Word for Morning Revival
- Hard copies of the Bible and Hymns
- Mystery of Human Life
- Pen and notebook
- Water bottle/Tumbler
- Facemasks and hand sanitizers
- Personal necessities (e.g., toiletries)
- Personal medication (if applicable)
- Sufficient clothing for the whole duration of the training
We advise the young people NOT to bring jewelries and excessive cash, and to take care of their own belongings. The training will not be responsible for the loss of any item.
- Everyone is expected to always exercise their spirit. Prayer should be done at the beginning of every activity, especially during sessions.
- All YP trainees are expected to strictly follow rules and regulations of the training.
- All YP trainees are required to be punctual in all the schedules.
- For sessions, they must exercise to be seated 5 minutes before the time.
- All YP trainees should give due respect in the Lord toward all fellow trainees and serving ones.
- Time and place of eating, usage of restrooms, and sleeping will be properly regulated. Should there be any concern regarding these matters, please fellowship with the coordinating brothers of the training before proceeding to register.
- Cleanliness, neatness, and orderliness should be exercised in all matters at all times.
- All trainees must observe proper separation from the opposite sex. Brothers and sisters are not allowed to engage in loose contact nor have any form of communication unless for coordination purposes in order to comply with the training activities. Courtship or any kind of action motivated by ulterior intentions is strictly not allowed.
- Violation against any of the rules and regulations will be properly recorded and attended to accordingly.
- All young people are expected to be present in all the sessions and activities, and complete the entire 13 days of the training course.
- The training has the right to dismiss any trainee who refuses to abide by the rules of the training, or is unwilling to be regulated and corrected.
For any concerns and possible issues, the serving ones in the training are always available to listen and assist. If there are problems identified before the start of the training, please contact the coordinating brothers.
- Registration will be submitted BY CHURCH/CLUSTER/PROVINCE. No individual registrations are allowed.
- All registrations must be submitted by a serving one who will be serving during the training.
- Submission of registrations includes payments. A proof of payment is required in the Google Form in order to complete the registration procedure.
How to Register
- Serving ones must download the official registration form here. The form includes registration for both YP trainees and full-time serving ones: https://bit.ly/CT2023DownloadReg
- Fill out* the official Google Form** here: https://bit.ly/CT2023Register
- Fill in the fields and then attach your Excel file as such
- Proceed to pay for the registration. For easier verification of deposits, we suggest to make one transaction for the whole locality/cluster/province, if possible. Please transfer/deposit the donations to the following bank account:
- Bank: Metrobank
- Branch: Concepcion, Malabon
- Account No.: 464-7-46490615-7
- Account Name: FTTM Inc.
- Then, in the Google Form, fill in the payment details and attach the proof of payment. You may refer to the example submission below:
- You should receive a copy of your responses from Google Forms after completing the form***. If you did not receive it, please contact the Registration Department.
* Only one (1) submission per email is allowed in the Google Form.
** Those who completed the form may edit their submissions until the end of the registration period.
*** All registrations must be submitted only through the official forms listed above. Other methods of registration will be declined and will be instructed to follow the advised procedure.
Deadline of Registration
Deadline for registration with payments is on June 17, 2023 (Saturday) at 6:00PM. You may edit / modify your submission in Google Forms until the deadline. Late registrations will no longer be accepted.
For registration concerns, you may contact the Registration Department via:
- a. Messenger chat (preferred) – https://m.me/ypworkph
- b. Bro. Timothy – 09236019634 (Sun)
For Inquiries you can contact the following brothers:
- Bro. Joel Tan – 09333443415 (Sun)
- Bro. John Nelson Wee – 09227915325 (Sun)
- Bro. Michael Delos Reyes – 09175514864 (Globe)
- Bro. Michael Zamora – 09283378942 (Smart)
Follow the Facebook page for more posts and updates: https://facebook.com/ypworkph