Weekly Ministry Meeting
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Truly, our God is faithful, First Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, through whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” In His faithfulness He has called us into the fellowship, the participation in His Son, and He will keep us in this participation and enjoyment in His faithfulness. In His faithfulness He will confirm the believers till the end, making them unreprovable in the day of the Lord’s return.
How wonderful that even in this difficult time of pandemic lockdown, He continually preserves and keeps the churches and the saints into the participation and enjoyment of the unsearchable riches of Christ through the Lord’s ministry. We all are witnesses that instead of being hindered, frustrated because of the present situation, the saints and the churches are all the more positively aggressive to live the Christian life and church life to consummate the age and to prepare for His imminent coming. This is with the Lord’s care, by bringing us in the sensation of His parousia.
In view of this, we at FTTM take the opportunity afforded us by the Lord to serve the saints and the churches by making the up-to-date rich ministry of life and truth available for all the churches to enjoy through a weekly Ministry Meeting every Thursday night at 7:30-9:00 pm. We believe that the only way for God’s economy to be fulfilled is through the rich dispensing of life and truth to all His chosen vessels. This will cause the saints to grow and mature to be the Lord’s overcomers, and the churches to be built up in oneness as the reality of the Body of Chist.
Attached with this letter is the advisory concerning this Ministry Meeting.
May our Christian life and church life be in the light of the consummation of the age and of the Lord’s imminent return. The grace of the Lord be with us all.
FTTMa Serving Ones
To All the Elders, Responsible Brothers, and Co-workers:
- Beginning on October 29, 2020, we will have a weekly Ministry Meeting every Thursday night at 7:30-9:00pm. Here, we will hear the up-to-date speaking from the ministry on a regular basis. This start date is fixed until further notice.
- The Ministry Meeting is open for all saints to participate, brothers and sisters alike. There is no need for formal registration, though we may require the leading brothers to publish their statistics of attendance from time to time.
- We understand that this schedule may run across the church meetings in many places that could be going on at that time. We trust that the leading ones will make the necessary adjustment to make this meeting available and accessible to all the saints that they may receive the fresh, timely, and healthy ministering of God’s word for their edification and growth in life.
- We pray that this will allow a rich flow of life to all the members of the Body and open fresh avenues for blending and mutual fellowship of the riches of Christ among the saints.
- For technical arrangement, the FTTM will announce the designated Zoom links and FB Live addresses. There are particular links for various languages: English, Tagalog, Cebuano and Chinese. The saints may join in at any of the links.
- From the FTTM, the message will be viewed in Zoom and aired openly in FB Live. The coworkers and elders in the region or province will have to make the suitable arrangement how to best access the message for the saints to view or listen to.
- The Ministry message shall be viewed/heard simultaneously every Thursday at 7:30-9:00pm throughout all the churches of the Philippines. This is a regular weekly meeting, unless adjusted/changed with another advisory.
May we all bring this matter into much prayer unto one accord that the Lord may have His full way in us, that we may be renewed in the spirit of our mind, and that the Lord may accomplish His intention to sanctify His church and produce His lovely Bride for His joy and satisfaction.
The mercy and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all the churches.